Super Markup Man
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Android
Learn HTML and CSS in the context of a 2D puzzle platformer! Super Markup Man teaches real web development practices without making you write any code. Simply carry the tags around the screen and watch your website render in real-time. Match your website with the preview to pass each level. The game includes:
- 100 levels/exercises
- HTML mode that covers basic tags like A, IMG, STRONG, and EM
- CSS mode for more advanced markup and styling
- Local co-op*
- Optional "bug" setting to keep you on your toes
- Free Play mode where you can export levels to actual HTML files
* Note: Only Free Play and CSS Mode support local co-op. Player 2 will also need to use a gamepad (Xbox 360 controller recommended).
The Super Easy HTML Practice Game
As a bonus for paying more than the normal price, you'll have access to the original Android game that Super Markup Man is based off of. This features a smaller set of HTML-only levels in a drag-and-drop interface.
|Published||240 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Android|
|Author||Roppy Chop Studios|
|Tags||2D, Casual, code, Education, html, Local Co-Op, programming, Puzzle-Platformer, Singleplayer, web|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
|Languages||English, Spanish; Castilian, Chinese|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||1 - 2|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.