Looks good. Is there a demo available?
Build 'n Bump
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Inspired by the classic DOS game Jump 'n Bump, Build 'n Bump retains all of the same head-stomping, multiplayer fun with a twist. You can build your own levels right before you play on them! The game features:
- 2-6 players simultaneously (4 controllers, 2 on keyboard)
- Local and online* multiplayer
- Five block types to build with (regular, spring, platform, spike, and dissolving)
- Unlimited number of save slots for levels
- Extra "hats" folder to import custom images into the game
- Practice mode against stationary targets
- "Level master" mode where one player edits the level in real-time while everyone else fights
* Note: The online mode is limited to one connection between two computers. Familiarity with port forwarding is required; there is no dedicated server or lobby.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Author||Roppy Chop Studios|
|Tags||2D, Arcade, blocks, Casual, Creative, deathmatch, Level Editor, Local Co-Op, Multiplayer, Robots|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||2 - 6|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Currently, no, but if you feel a demo would be helpful, I may consider it. The problem is that, since this is a multiplayer-only game, there's not much to demo without giving it all away.