Build 'n Bump
A downloadable game for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
Inspired by the classic DOS game Jump 'n Bump, Build 'n Bump retains all of the same head-stomping, multiplayer fun with a twist. You can build your own levels right before you play on them!
- 2-6 players simultaneously (4 controllers, 2 on keyboard)
- Local and online* multiplayer
- The ability to save and load created levels
- Five block types to build with (regular, spring, platform, spike, and dissolving)
- Practice mode against stationary targets
- "Level master" mode where one player edits the level in real-time while everyone else fights
The online mode is limited to one connection between two computers. Familiarity with port forwarding is required; there is no dedicated server or lobby.
|Published||1 year ago|
|Platforms||Windows, Mac OS X, Linux|
|Author||Roppy Chop Studios|
|Tags||2D, Arcade, blocks, Casual, deathmatch, Level Editor, Local Co-Op, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, Robots|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||2 - 6|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.